...And Happy Birthday to Arlo's Dada! Sweet Dada, you are the best! I guess I'll say it again - I knew I married you for a reason...
As for 2008 - It was a good year that brought lots of fun and changes in our lives. Best of all the tyranny of George Bush has ended (well almost) and Arlo learned how to pucker up and give kisses - lots of them!
Enjoy the new slide show and see how much our Little Arlo has grown up! He's talking up a storm since Christmas - Mama, Dada, dog, cat, cheese, cookie, duck, and more, but our personal favorites are poop and boob - the latter always accompanied with a glance to Mama and a finger pointed at his mouth! Ah, the power of speech!
Here's to a bright new year that will hopefully bring a sound economy and peace to the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment