Well, it's official, Mom and Dad have been married a REALLY long time! But I guess they do come from a long line of marital longevity.
It's amazing how much things change - and even more amazing how much things stay the same...Looking back though, who are these people? Dad frolicking at the beach? Pictures of Mom with her eyes open? A pet skunk? It also made me realize we need to take more pictures of eachother...I don't have any recent photos of you two - well at least that I thought you would give me permission to publish for all to see! So today, will you take a picture? Preferably with you two wearing lobster bibs and claws sticking out of your ears? Great, thanks! (oh and a glaze of butter on your chins - I want to see that you really enjoyed the lobster!)
Wish we were there...
Arlo has a message for you too...
Oh, and I have not forgotten your anniversary cohorts...





No comments:
Post a Comment