My Dear Husband,
You are the center of my universe, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I knew you were out there and I spent my whole young life looking for you. Apparently you were living under a rock in Colorado. But now that I have you in my grasp, I am not letting go - it's all there in the vows - I am the boss of you! Ah, Yes! Marital bliss! (hee hee)
No really, Thank you ---
For all of the laughs and the good love;
For being the best father;
For teaching me about true patience;
For finishing my sentences;
For reading my mind (or do I put thoughts in your head?);
For indulging with me in all of my faults;
For fixing everything - The list is long (kind of like my shit list) but I thank you for all of it. You really are a 'handy' man;
Thank you for making me a home;
For my soft place to land;
For listening to all my tales of woe;
For knowing me better than anyone ever has;
For being my bestfriend;
For being the best Husband ever.
I love you,
Wife
(oh, did I mention that it's all your fault, and that I take comfort in knowing that?)
(and what ever happened to my morning foot rubs?)
((((((Love you, honey!))))))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment